Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Beautiful moments

Hello again, I do hope that your weekend went well. It was so lovely to see some sunshine in our corner of Essex on Sunday and Monday. It makes such a difference to all the recent wind and rain.
Seeing the sunshine made me think of the summer and I turned to the beautiful moments stamp set from the mini catalogue currently available. Warm summer days and the special times we share with others.

This week I have gone for doing some stamping and adding backgrounds using the masking technique. On the first card I used a brayer and the second card, a dauber.
The dresses on the lady and the girls were the same stamps stamped onto floral papers, cut out and layered onto the stamped image. This brought back fond memories of childhood and dressing up paper dolls ( those of you of a certain age will remember this 😀)


Please feel free to ask me questions by messaging in the comments box or if you would like to purchase from stampin'up please use the link provided.
I would love to hear from you, constructive feedback welcome.
Until next time hugs and blessings,
Ruth

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first blog. Lovely card and I am definitely of that certain age that remembers dressing paper dolls!! Such simple pleasures back then. Hurray the sun is shining xx Sending a crafty hugxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Ruth love them. This is a lovely stampset that I've over looked until now. Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete

Quiet meadow thinking of you

Good morning,  Today is a very exciting day as it is the new annual catalogue launch day from stampin'up.  There are so many great new s...