Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Flowering foils paper 2nd release Sale.A.Bration 2020

Hello everyone,
I have heard more than enough of a certain virus that is about ! So to take my mind off the worries of this I have turned to my love of crafting. As I write this the sun is shining and I can see the beautiful spring flowers that have appeared in my garden. Absolutely Beautiful. So I thought flowers will be my theme for this week's blog.
Today I have made a  very simple but effective card using the Flowering foils paper, this can be easily coloured using the great tools we have available. I used brayering on the base layer and dabbing on the flowers.
A stamped sentiment heat embossed with copper and cut out with a stitched so sweetly die, a piece of copper trim and some champagne rhinestones to complete. The ink colours are mint macarons and Rocco rose.
The papers are available in the Sale.A.Bration 2nd release which offers you free products for a £45 spend or multiples of £45.
If you would like to order please follow the links on this page or contact me. I am happy to help.
Hugs and blessings
Ruth


4 comments:

Quiet meadow thinking of you

Good morning,  Today is a very exciting day as it is the new annual catalogue launch day from stampin'up.  There are so many great new s...