Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Good morning magnolia

Hello everyone,
Thank you for joining me again this week. After a busy weekend, cleaning a very disorganised space and then having my grandson stay, I have been back crafting today.
I feel so grateful that I am able to do something I love so much most days and being able to share,what I love, with others.
Today I went back to the annual catalogue and had another play with the good morning magnolia set.
 I have done some simple stamping, and some heat embossing, I coloured in the flower and leaves using inks and an aqua marker with rubbing alcohol instead of water. (I find this dries quickly and doesn't seem to damage the card stock.)
The colours used are petal pink, whisper white and pear pizzazz.
The embellishments are the champagne diamantes from the mini catalogue. 8f you wish to purchase any of these items or would like to book classes please don't hesitate to contact me.


Have a good week, enjoy spending some time crafting.
Hugs and blessings
Ruth

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and technique :) very soft and subtle colours :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Ruth. Really pretty colour scheme. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, love the way you explained it in your blog ♥ 🌸

    ReplyDelete

Quiet meadow thinking of you

Good morning,  Today is a very exciting day as it is the new annual catalogue launch day from stampin'up.  There are so many great new s...