Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Easter Promise

Hello again,
Sorry I am a day later than usual this week. I do hope in these difficult times that you are keeping safe and well. It is at times like this we see how much people care for one another and how community spirit comes to the fore. I am praying for you and if anyone needs to chat via social media please contact me via my messenger or email. I would love to chat even though I can't be with you physically.
This is a time where we may be able to spend more time being creative, instead of wishing we had more time! So let's take the opportunity, enjoy and stay positive.

 This week I decided to join in with a challenge from the Paper players. I have seen others who have joined in this and thought it would be a fun thing to do.
The remit for the challenge is clean and simple, minimal layers, white space, uncluttered and spring flowers.


I love the crocuses that are in the Easter Promise stamp set so I used them for my floral element. They were stamped onto whisper white card stock, coloured using highland heather, daffodil delight and granny apple green blends. The flower picture was then die cut using the stitched so sweetly dies from the mini catalogue. The daffodil yellow cardstock was also die cut using the same die set. I did heat emboss the sentiment with gold. It was w very quick card to make and assemble. I did add a few gold metallic Pearl's to complete the project. For me it was s challenge to keep it more simple but this is the result.
Until next week
Hugs and blessings
Ruth

http://www.thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/

All the items used for this project are found in the stampin'up catalogues, links are in the side bar of this blog. If you would like to order please follow links or contact myself. Thank you

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, bright and cheerful, full of the promise of Spring. Thank you for sharing and for your comments of encouragement during this worrying time. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely words and the card is beautiful as always. I hope that is our card, haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma, you'll have to wait and see🙂

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card Ruth really love the colours you used x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth, your crocuses are so pretty, they look like the ones in my yard, and the yellow layer highlights them so nicely! Thank you so much for playing with us at The Paper Players, I hope you'll continue join future challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comments i shall certainly join in again

      Delete
  5. I love the crocuses, Ruth! Their purple color looks lovely against the yellow. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruth you've framed your crocuses beautifully - the pop of yellow compliments the purple crocuses to great effect. Thanks for playing along with my CAS spring flower challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments, sorry i have only just seen them, very much appreciated.

      Delete

Quiet meadow thinking of you

Good morning,  Today is a very exciting day as it is the new annual catalogue launch day from stampin'up.  There are so many great new s...