Monday, May 11, 2020

Sail away, free as a bird and to a wild rose

Hello
How are you? This past few weeks I have been doing lots of batches of cards using up some of my dsp and stamp sets to make cards to send out to folk from the Church I attend to say they are being thought of during during the current covid 19 pandemic.
As well as doing something I love, it has been quite a marathon as I needed 
150 +  cards. I certainly haven't photographed them all but I put a couple of sets together to put here on my blog.
To make the cards  I cut 6x6 inch dsp  paper into 4x3inch 3x2 inch 3x3 then cut this piece into 2 triangles and finally 2 pieces of  1 1/2 × 3inch.
I have used embossing folders, dies and stamps some of which are retiring soon and others that will be staying in the new catalogue.

Sail away
Free as a bird
To a wild rose

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave me a comment below.
If you wish to purchase any of the products seen or try last chance for those items that are going to be leaving soon please click on my shop.
Until next time, keep safe and well. Hugs and blessings to you.
Ruth 🙂

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards as always. Looking forward to Saturday's online class xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Ruth you've definitely been doing a marathon well done you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a lot of lovely cards, you have been busy! great stamp sets and gorgeous patterned paper, hard to choose a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruth, what a lovely thing to do. I believe your friends at the church really appreciated such a lovely gesture.
    The cards look fabulous, well. done. I hope you and yours are all well. Look after yourself and bee safe.

    ReplyDelete

Quiet meadow thinking of you

Good morning,  Today is a very exciting day as it is the new annual catalogue launch day from stampin'up.  There are so many great new s...