Wednesday, July 1, 2020

World of good suite

Hello and welcome to another blog post.
Today I am taking part in a blog challenge with the paper players.  The challenge is the PP497 sketch challenge. I have opted to use the world of good suite for this card.
I have used crumb cake cardstock as my base care, layered with dsp from this suite, I have also used the new old world paper embossing folder which gives the cinnamon cider cardstock a rumpled look. The dies were used for the topper, globe and scroll, The sentiment is from the Beautiful world stamp set.
I often struggle to find ideas for a more masculine style card but this set lends itself to that. It is also good for a traveller or to use for scrapbooking.
Thank you for taking a look. Please leave me a comment it really does make a difference.
hugs and blessings 
Ruth 

8 comments:

  1. Wow, absolutely gorgeous card, love it, the earthy colours classic image make for a striking card :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Ruth love your take on the sketch very clever looks great with these papers well done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is such a beautiful card! I love the beautiful DSP and the foil! The embossing adds so much texture! SO happy you joined my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth I love the combination of patterned paper, foiling and texture - they all add so much interest and detail. A great way to set off your globe to full effect. Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Quiet meadow thinking of you

Good morning,  Today is a very exciting day as it is the new annual catalogue launch day from stampin'up.  There are so many great new s...