Monday, June 29, 2020

Arrange a wreath

Hello again, 
I do hope this finds you well. With the sun shining and the brightly coloured flowers that are out I decided that I would do a bright design! So for this  I have been trying out the new arrange a wreath bundle from the current  stampin'up catalogue. I opted to use water colouring before die cutting some of the elements, flowers and hearts. I have not used this technique for some time and it was good to do again.  I also used the new stacked stone large background stamp for the background for my card.
This set is very  versatile and covers several special times, Easter, Christmas, love and giving thanks as well as other occasions. The  stamps and dies go very well together.

For my card I used Smokey slate, soft sea foam, just jade and magenta madness 








If you would like to purchase any of the items used then please click on the images and that will take you directly to the on line shop. 
Thank you once again for popping by
hugs and blessings 











7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful love the stone background going to have to invest in this stamp I think it has added alot of dimension to your card and the flowers on the wreath are so pretty thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. You know me and flowers 😊 I assumed background was an embossing sheet. More stamps I need xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the background is one of the large stamps similar to the birch one in size, definitely more for your list!

      Delete
  4. Stunning card 😍 love the contrast between the background and the vibrant flowers :) lovely colours and design :) x

    ReplyDelete

Quiet meadow thinking of you

Good morning,  Today is a very exciting day as it is the new annual catalogue launch day from stampin'up.  There are so many great new s...