Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Botanical prints product medley

Hello everyone,
I do hope that you are keeping well in these very difficult times that we are facing. One thing I find that is helping me is spending time crafting and sharing with others my projects and also seeing theirs.
Today I have used the Botanical prints product medley set from the current mini catalogue product no. 151301 this set is great value as it includes stamps, dies, papers and embellishments.
The papers can be coloured in as well which helps it to be even more versatile in your cardmaking and papercrafting.
This week instead on one design I am putting a couple of photo collages in to show a variety of cards that can be made. Enjoy.



I would be grateful if you can add a comment to my in box.
It is still Sale.A.Bration time until 31.3.2020. Today some additional products have been added for the  last week.  Please go to the link and order from there if you would like to make a purchase.
Until next time hugs and blessings for you.
Ruth  

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Ruth love the set you've used will be popping along to have a look at that thanks for sharing stay safe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Ruth. Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards, wonderful layouts and colours, love them all :) this set is fabulous, I really love the stamps and all the elements in the set :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Ruth! I’ve spent the day tidying my craft room and that suite is on my desk for some crafting tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete

Quiet meadow thinking of you

Good morning,  Today is a very exciting day as it is the new annual catalogue launch day from stampin'up.  There are so many great new s...