Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Rise and Shine Sale.A.Bration

Hello all, I do hope this finds you well.
This week I have been thinking about how much I value chatting to friends whilst having a cup of tea or coffee. How I  have taken these times for granted in the past, the ability to meet up in a coffee shop and catch up with friends and their latest news.
I am so grateful at present for modern technology and that although we can't physically meet with friends we can virtually and even still have a cuppa at the same time! 
So this weeks stamp set is the rise and shine available whilst Sale.A.Bration 8s still going. Last day 31.3.2020 to get yours.

I have used rococco rose, blushing bride and lovely lipstick as the colours for inks and papers.
The embossing folder is the corrugated 3D that from the annual catalogue.
The dies cup of cheer from the winter catalogue but are still available catalogue  no.151150
The small bloom punch is  from this years Sale.A.Bration 1 leaflet.


If you would like to purchase any of the products seen here please press the links to the catalogues and purchase via my on line shop.
I would love it if you could make a comment in the comment section below. 
Many thanks for stopping by, continue to enjoy crafting, keep safe.
Hugs and blessings 
Ruth 🙂

6 comments:

  1. Awww super cute, love this stamp set. Lovely colours and design :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for technology! Sharing a virtual cup of coffee and a chat is so much better than no sharing at all.
    I haven't even used my mug stamps yet...better remedy that quickly. Great card - thank you for prompting me to use this set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, i have made several with yhis set yo send to friends and family during the restrictions. Keep safe. Enjoy using xx

      Delete

Quiet meadow thinking of you

Good morning,  Today is a very exciting day as it is the new annual catalogue launch day from stampin'up.  There are so many great new s...